- The Armed Forces Families Foundation donated an expansive barbeque pavilion for the initial project phase.
- Mayport MWR built a shelter for parents to gather and relax while their children play on the playground generously donated by the Armed Forces Families Foundation.
- The Herbert and Gertrude Halverstadt Foundation donated funds for a bridge to connect the first two project phases.
- We provided concrete for the initial phase, which was installed by our Naval Construction Battalion Corps Seabees.
- Now the entrance to Lake Wonderwood has sidewalks as well as a sitting area. ...click on the link below to read the entire newsletter.